FOR PRIMING SUBSTRATES
For priming floors.
For reinforcing floors and increasing wear-resistance thereof.
For reinforcing plastered surfaces.
For reinforcing problematic substrates before tiling.
For enhancing adhesion.
For protection against water and alkali.
Concrete, plaster, brick, natural stone, wood, polymeric materials, etc.
1. Floor surfaces to be levelled (priming of floors for enhancing adhesion before levelling floors) dispersion: water, 1:3 – 1:5
2. Concrete finishing layers manual levelling floor levelling layers (reinforcing floors for increasing wear-resistance dispersion: water 1:5 – 1:20
3. Concrete floors (for reinforcing weak surfaces) dispersion: water 1:5 – 1:10
WALLS AND CEILINGS:
1. Plaster (reinforcement, dispersion to be added in the mix water) dispersion: water 1:5 – 1:20
2. Cement plasters 1-5 mm (for enhancing adhesion, dispersion to be added in the mix water) dispersion: water 1:5
3. Cement plasters 5-20 mm (for enhancing adhesion, dispersion to be added in the mix water) dispersion: water 1:10
4. Concrete and plaster surfaces (weak surfaces adhesion, dispersion to be applied on the surface with a brush or and to let dry) dispersion: water 1:10
To get a suitable consistency water has to be added to the adhesion dispersion according to the dispersion and water ratio indicated in the tables.
When using as a concrete and plaster additive adhesion dispersion has to be mixed with mix water.
For priming the dispersion solution is applied on the surfaces with a brush so that there will be no pools on the surface to be primed.
When reinforcing the surfaces dust has to be cleaned from the area before applying dispersion solution.
Minimum working temperature + 10 °C
Drying time 1 to 3 hours depending on temperature.
STORAGE TIME, RESTRICTIONS
Can be stored for 12 months.
Keep from freezing.